There's no depth anymore. The bridge is buried and I can't seem to reconnect myself with the reality of our past. It was innocent, yet never quite deemed as momentary. Us? Momentary? Hah, what a joke. There was no doubt in mind that you'd always be the light of my life, my beacon of support. Little did I know though, that oddly enough the currents would suddenly shift. The days were I thought nothing could tear us apart should have been endless. We had a bond that was like no other, we understood each other like no other. Surely you couldn't have forgotten that major aspect. It's such a shame though that you managed it so carelessly. You're a fool for doing so, without the knowledge of impending brittleness.
Sometimes I glance at you accidentally and as I do, the days pass me by. Why did you have to prove me wrong? I don't understand. I had faith in you, I really did. Nothing but disappointment hangs onto your reputation now. You're wilting like your place in my heart. I don't miss you, no, not at all. If anything, you've set me free from burden. (Now you're just another stranger that I refuse to associate myself with. It's like I don't even know who you are - your desires, intentions and emotions are locked away. Does she have the key? Or do those other girls possess it? I'll never know. Perhaps I was just a prop.) Running away was the novel idea, for once. I came out of the ordeal completely untouched, as well as mildly conflicted. I'd like to think I'm the winner, but nothing is really quite won when all is lost.
YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN // GFC // INSTAGRAM // SOUNDCLOUD // SPOTIFY

I still can't get over your photography skills ♥♥ and is this about who I think it is about? If so, guuuuuuuurl, u iz an independent blk woooman, who dnt need no body.
ReplyDeleteNot sure if I told you about it, but it could be someone different than to who you think it is.
DeleteAnyway thanks for the moral support Eugene :)
As always, your photography is stunning. I really, really hope that you're okay and we've got your back, Rachel :)
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you, I'm quite alright. Hope you know the feeling is mutual <3
Delete<3 <3 <3
ReplyDelete