Fifteen, you say?
Now, what particular significance does that specific number hold? Well, some of my lovely friends have recently turned fifteen. Another few will be fifteen, within the span of a couple of weeks. It's an interesting milestone to reflect upon; sometimes we all feel wiser beyond our years, yet so inexperienced. (At least I know I sure do.) Though, don't get me wrong - that doesn't steer us away from having an unfathomable amount of fun. We all remain triumphant in that field.
Let me tell you a tale of fifteen. Fifteen is the age I will have to bid goodbye to, not long from now. Fifteen is the age that has truly paid tribute to me, and proven to be gold - everything I've witnessed/been a part of in the past year is more than I could've possibly fathomed. Everyone I have encountered and every place I have set foot on has had utmost meaning.
I have been/am living, breathing and absorbing life in its righteous form. That inevitably means that fifteen has also been the year of a lot of firsts. (Plenty of stargazing, as well haha.) This spurt of youth has been dear to me, perhaps moreso in the event of welcoming and surreal experiences. I mean, sure, the past dozen months hasn't been full of glee 24/7 but I live for the days where I am happy beyond imagination. I can't even emphasize how grateful I am to still be here.
I hope you know, my dear fifteen, that you have been good to me. And I hope you'll be arrantly good, to many others too.
YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON BLOGLOVIN // GFC // INSTAGRAM // SOUNDCLOUD // SPOTIFY
I love how you feel about being 15, or the age 15 in general. Personally I thought 15 was a bummer. I didn't like my years as a 15 year old, but then again, there was less to worry about than what I worry about now.
ReplyDeleteEmbrace it while you can! haha
http://naturallyjes.blogspot.com.au
this reminds me of that song "100 years" by Five for Fighting (about being 15 for a moment) :) btw i love your hair - is it permed or naturally like that?
ReplyDelete<3 laura
www.artandsoulcreativeco.blogspot.com
Oh bless you, Jes! Thank you, I will. The golden years may be different for everybody. :)
ReplyDeleteI shall go listen to your suggestion! As well as to answer your question - sadly no, it's not natural. I fasten it in a braid sometimes after a shower, and it usually stays wavy after I take it out. I do wish though. x
ReplyDeleteI was in grade 10 when I was 15 and loved it. And hated it. It's funny how you almost forget all the bad times when you look back from 7 years in the future. I cherish so many memories from when I was 15 and still bring them up with my friends nearly every time we see each other. Glad you're enjoying 15 while it lasts. :)
ReplyDeleteYes indeed, it'll be an interesting thought when I'm much older - these memories will only be distant to me! That's why I aim to blog most evenets, to keep them dear and close. :)
ReplyDelete